This was a screw around thing I did a few weeks ago to test a project I’ve been conceptualizing for a while.
It was meant to be quick, but ended up taking about 2 hours.
I liked the end result, so decided that I might as well upload it here.

This was a screw around thing I did a few weeks ago to test a project I’ve been conceptualizing for a while.

It was meant to be quick, but ended up taking about 2 hours.

I liked the end result, so decided that I might as well upload it here.

  1. project-blog-or-something reblogged this from balaxe
  2. morbidlyobesegoldfish reblogged this from balaxe
  3. legogpk reblogged this from balaxe
  4. houndstoothhero reblogged this from balaxe
  5. balaxe posted this